Friday, April 24, 2009

Consulting Project

GMBA
Claire Liu

I am honored to be part of the Global Management Consulting Team of Kean University's MBA program. Our mission is to present the report to Liberty Science Center (LSC) Experience Services in better assessment of partnerships and collaboration opportunities internationally, including Brazil, China, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates. Each country profile contains initial market entry research and provides an overview of the business environment in the targeted country so that appropriate strategies may be developed when developing a proposals, responding to RFPs, building or expanding networks. I’m engaged in China’s issues. I have learned a lot of information through the project, although I am familiar with my own country-China. It’s a good experience for me.

Consulting Project group teammates at the LSC

No comments:

Post a Comment